Saturday 11 Jan 2014 or Sunday 12 Jan 2014
All programs are full-year courses. Fees are payable on a quarterly basis (every 12 lessons). All cheques should be crossed A/C payee only and made payable to each respective course representative. In the unlikely event of a course cancellation, the fee will be refunded. All fees are subjected to revision without notice. Withdrawal: No refund will be made for withdrawals upon the payment of course fee.
Venue of Programme:
Nan Chiau Primary School (the allocation of the classrooms will be posted outside the alumni office.)
Alumni classes will be closed for 2 weeks during June holiday. All classes end in mid-December. There will be a Ten-day phonics camp and Hanyu Pinyin class in the 1st week of December for P1 students.
Weekend Programme Registration
Click here to download a copy of the application form.
Please print and complete the application form and submit the form together with the course fee to the:
(a) General office’s alumni drop box during weekdays, or
(b) Alumni office during weekends.
Policies & Regulation
1. Course fees must be paid on time without any delay
2. Any course fees paid will not be reimbursed to students under any circumstances.
3. Withdrawal letters should be submitted to the teacher-in-charge one month before classes commence.
4. No make-up lessons will be provided for students who miss their lessons.
5. For lessons conducted during school holidays, fees are to be paid regardless of their attendance.
6. The alumni reserves the right to provide a qualified substitute teacher in the event the original teacher is unable to conduct a scheduled class.
7. Teachers-in-charge are authorized to suspend any student who misbehaves from the class.
8. Students shall attend lessons in proper school uniform and shoes.
9. Should there be any change in your address or telephone number, please notify the teacher-in-charge or the Alumni as soon as possible.
10. We accept no responsibility for any mishap a student encounters after his/her lesson.We will be opening the application of 2014 intake in November.